Always makes me smile :]

Monday, July 14, 2008

One Last Thing...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
I am sure that one can easily guess which "things" are my favorite. In case you can't, here they are: Animoto, Google Calendar, and iGoogle. I enjoyed these because they are things that I can use in my daily Internet use. These "things" were fun, and did not seem like "work".

This class did serve as an inspiration for me to continue learning and staying "in tune" with the things that interest my students. I no longer feel completely clueless. I cannot wait to share all the new information with my students!!

I would love to participate with another program like this, given that it is in the summer or some other time when I actually have the time to sit down and work. Keeping up with this program will not be too difficult for me. I feel like I have put so much time and effort into making this something I will be proud of, and I do not want to feel like it was all a waste. When you really work hard at something, you want to make sure it lasts.

Every time I log on to my computer my iGoogle homepage appears as a constant reminder of some of the things I learned in this class. I feel more connected with what interest my students, and more competent in the technology world. Overall, this was a great experience!

Photo By Imagechef.com

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations! It was a lot of fun reading your posts and I think you've learned a great deal. It's great to go back and read your blog of how far you have come.

Anonymous said...

Okay - Where did you get that countdown - that's the coolest thing. How cool would that be to put on a school blog for the last day of school.