Always makes me smile :]

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing #14- Go with the Flow

I chose to create an account with bubbl.us and flowchart.com. Both of these programs were fairly easy to use; however,I find it more helpful to physically draw charts and webs out on paper. I am a reading teacher, so I can see how these tools can be utilized in the classroom. I am sure the kids would have fun using these programs to map out cause and effect, sequential order, and many other things of that nature. The fact that you can color coordinate them is also a neat accessory. I intend, without doubt, to incorporate these tools into my curriculum. I think these are great resources to have! I enjoyed bubbl.us a bit more, and found that it gave more direction, so that one is the one I plan on trying out first.

No comments: