Always makes me smile :]

Friday, July 4, 2008

Thing # 11- Adding Feeds

I liked most of the resources, and found them equally helpful. If I were to chose only a couple, however, I would probably say Google Blog Search and Blogline's search tool. All I had to do was type it a certain topic and then sort through the results. With so many options, alot of them did not seem appealing to me. After looking for awhile, though, I began reading some that I thought pertained more to me and my interest. I found feedster to be a bit challenging. The categories, although there are only three, did not seem helpful at all. On top of that, my computer would constantly freeze...but only when using that specific page. The link kept giving me an internet explorer error, which was very frustrating!

I will say that people write some pretty unusual things! I guess one feels less vanurable when he knows he can publish his opinions anonimously. When I did a search for raising children, for example, I was surprised to see some of the results. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder...

No comments: