Always makes me smile :]

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing # 8- Even More Flikr Fun




























Photo created using Mosaic Maker.

This program was fun once I got the hang of it, but for the first hour or so it seemed impossible! My main problem stemmed from the URL. The program has a specific area where one can copy and paste it, but when I did that the image was tiny. I finally tried copying it from the address bar and that worked much better.

This tool would be great to use when making things to send home. It is also a creative tool to use when making things to go on bulleton boards, in memory books, or even in a yearbook.

I do not mind sharing pictures online, as long as strangers are not using pictures of my home or family. Other things such as scenic views or pets are fine. Overall, I think this program is fun and creative and can add a cute touch to most projects!

No comments: