Always makes me smile :]

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing #22 - Podcasts: no iPod needed!


I listened to the podcast titled "MUSC General Health and Wellness Podcast." I chose this podcast because I am constantly trying to learn new and creative ways to improve my health. I chose the "educational podcast directory" because the formatting is easily identifiable, and the title sounded like it would have interesting topics to chose from. I did subscribe to this pod cast, and hope to listen to more in the future. I cannot believe how many different topics there are! There is literally something for everyone.

I think the podcast idea can be easily adapted for use in the classroom. Not only making them, but listening to them as well. We can look up any topic we are studying and listen to a podcast on that subject. It is something new for the students, and easier to understand than a lengthy article.

Picture from: http://www.arsgeek.com

No comments: