Always makes me smile :]

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thing #20- You too can YouTube

I was excited to learn more about YouTube at first, but now thirty minutes into it, I do not think it is anything I will look at after this assignment. What is the point? I can see where instructional videos and things can be helpful, but it seems like there is a ton of mess to sift through. There are some gross things, some weird things, and some things I wish I had not found. I also do not have enough time to sit and search, sit and search, until I finally find a video worth watching. Overall, I am not impressed.




This is one of my favorite videos. I chose it because it is funny :] Although I am not a huge fan myself, I can see how YouTube can be helpful to schools. One can post instructional videos and things of that sort.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

If I could do that for 6 minutes, I might lose some weight! Very funny!